View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil fu fu girl View Post
The Albon is an excellent antibiotic. The drugs chemical composition will remain relatively unchanged all the way through excretment which is exactly what your little one needs.
However, like all antibiotics, it will also kill all the natural bacterial flora in her intestines, so you might want to try an "Enzyme and Pobiotic" like NaturVet. It is a powder that you can sprinkle on her food to help re-establish the natural bacteria that aid in digestion and keep her small and large intestive healthy. I know it must be very frustrating, but hang in there! Your little girl is counting on you!
i personally like enzymes and probiotics done separately - you could try dds plus from vitamin shop as that stuff works real well - dd just had clostridium and i doubled up on it an no diarrhea since prior to 1/4 and she was on for 2 years no issues until i stopped it. She has alot of issues. You may want to give it 2 hrs after antibiotic to put good bacteria back in digestive tract. I doubled up when dd was on antibiotics so i gave antibiotic in evening so i gave her 2 capsules 2 hrs after then i gave her 30 min before breakfast 2 more so she had a ton of good bacteria in system prior to giving antibiotic and right after

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/e...jsp?id=UA-1010

also i have two others pm me this week saying thanks as this stuff worked wonders for their dog and the one said a vet looked at it and said it is good. It is non-dairy which is very important for dogs as many are lactose intolerant

Last edited by dwerten; 02-08-2010 at 03:13 PM.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!