Thread: Throwing up
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetvav View Post
Tucker started throwing up yesterday and it looked kind of blackish for the first couple times then normal colored. I gave him a little chicken and rice for supper but my dh said he threw some of that up during the night too. I fed him a little more this morning so we'll see what happens next but I have to work today so I won't be able to keep my eye on him so I hope he will be ok. Is it ok to give them pepto bismal or would it be better to just wait and see. I guess I might have to call the vet again but he will think I'm a pain because I call so frequently but since I lost my last dog at such a young age anything kind of freaks me out so I need to make sure. I guess thats their job so they should be ok with it. Hopefully he has a good day and no throw-ups.
Any vet that thinks you call too frequently is not a good vet for you. I take mine in for anything, so my vet sometimes doesn't charge for the office visit. That's how well he knows us & we love him & his staff.
The blackish vomit concerns me tho...& what is normal colored? Lol do you mean the color of his food? How old is he? Do you think he got into something he shouldn't have?
I never gave mine pepto, so can't help you there. Hope he feels better soon.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!