Thread: Juicy is hurt.
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
carsou
Owned By Juicy ♥
Donating Member

Sad Juicy is hurt.

I havent taken Juicy to the groomer since we have moved to Gainesville. So we were waiting until our next visit home which was this past weekend. We take Juicy to Petco, we loved the lady that does it and we will only go to her. Well when we got there they were so busy. I had a really bad feeling in my stomache since one of the dogs on the table were going crazy, but Steven reassured me everything was going to be okay. When she was ready Steven went to pick her up and paid the $60 and left her a $15 tip. Steven said she was so happy when he got there and was all ready to go. Well once they got to my moms we notice Juicy was bleeding from down there. My uncle told me that she was probably in heat and I almost had a heart attack. Juicy is almost 2 years old and I got her fixed befor she was 6 months old I knew that there was no way she was in heat. The I looked underneath her and saw that they had cut her. Steven and I are furious because Juicy is still hurting I'm going to have to take her to the vet because it looks like its getting infected. Steven said that the groomer even had the nerve to say that Juicy was so good and she is the best dog to groom because she just stands there. I am so upset and when I called PETCO they has the nerve to say that she must have cut her self when she left that they are not liable since we left the place and didnt say anything while we were there.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!