View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
BellaBlue82
Twilight lovin' Yakker

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarczely View Post
Hey there, had to go back to my posts to make sure it was you, did you not get the pup we were talking about back before xmas? you were to get that one in a couple weeks...is everything ok? just wondering why so long... I can't imagine missing out from 12 weeks till 24 weeks the bonding we have done with axel? We had axel neutered already went well! he is doing great! almost potty trained. The chew toys we get are from petsmart the kong toys with the little squeekers and the real hard like human bones (gross) but he still has the first one. His favorite are empty water bottles loves them. Are you training inside our outside? we choose inside and working for the most part. ps what is the pup weight now?
Yes she's the same pup. I usually can get my tax return in mid January (where a lot of the cost of the pup was coming from!) but it was a different story this year. I finally just filed last week, so I'm paying her off Friday, then the breeder will make the flight arrangements. I know what you're saying, I wish I could have spent the last couple of months with her, but her breeder is wonderful and has been working on her potty training and everything with her. I just hope she adapts to my home ok. Thanks for the tips onthe chew toys! I can't wait to get her!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!