View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
dolceandbanana
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Sad Peeing on the bed!

I just got a lill girl, Tails, she is only 10 weeks and i wanna teach her to pee on the pee pad as my schedule is too tight to take her out everytime she needs so instead of using the crate i use boundaries to limit her space, inside i put her pee pad, her bed, food, water, toys... Most of the times she pees on the pee pad but everytime i set her free even after her just used the pad she walks a lill around the room and pees again! When i see her doing it i say no and take her back to the pee pad but as soon she gets there she is fully done..

But lately things just got more complicated! She got sick and her body temperature is really low so as its winter and i dont have a heater im taking her to sleep with me in the bed just until she gets better but she just keep peeing on the bed, i wake up a lot of times during the night and put her down on the pee pad but she doesnt do anything then i put her back in the bed and a few minutes after she pees... and she is a hard one to spot she doesnt really wonder around sniffing, she basically just pee whereve she feels like and im really afraid im teaching her that its ok to pee on the bed =( i dont want her to get used.. does anyone knows what i can do?

I try to keep and eye but somehow its impossible! Ive been waking up everyhour to check on her, give meds, feed and put her on the pee pad, but anyway she pees on the bed...

i realllly need help!!!
dolceandbanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!