Thread: I have HAD IT!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 06:12 PM   #11
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
LOL I thought at first there was a brand new Lexus as a GIFT in your parking spot - now THAT would be awesome

I'd leave them a letter 1st and put it on their windshield ?

Have you done that already ? If you have... and they keep parking there ...then you have every right to call about them. I'd def do that rather than give them 4 flats which is probably what you WANT to do.

Maybe we should introduce YOUR guy to MY guy that's helping himself to my water and hose lol .... They can share a cell !!

The Water Thief and the Parking Spot Thief

All the Bubba's in lock-up would have a great time with these 2...Can we say..."Wanna Be My B**ch" ?
LOL......... i WISH is was a present, but yellow isnt my color to be honest, but hey a free car is a free car right???
The cell should be REALLY SMALL and they need to wear tutu's everyday
Oh, and i did get SOME sort of revenge...... there car isnt there anymore so either it got towed, or they left (im hoping for towed) and also there was a huge green sticker on the back of their car.....LMAO WHOOPS! My complex is GREAT not only do you get to call the tow company, but the complex manager puts big green "tow stickers" on the cars that get complained about.... that person is gunna have a hell of a time trying to get the sticker off if they left, so i stilll get "revenge" of sorts... im not sure what they say because i saw it from a distance while she put it on, but im sure it says "this vehicle is illegaly parked and is subject to towing" ect...
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!