Default Small - Adult - Male - Dog - Henry -

Details
Address: Sparta, NJ 07871 (map)
Date Posted: 02/05/10
Posted by: Ad partner
Offered by: Shelter
Description
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie - Small - Adult - Male - Dog - Henry

I was rescued from a shelter that had no room and my time was up. I am now in foster care in Sparta NJ awaiting my chance for a home of my own. I hope I get to meet my new family soon. Please email my foster mom at lilfurryanimals@yahoo.com for more information and an adoption application to fill out. Thank you! The adoption process is to first fill out an application. Once we call your references, we do a home visit where we bring the dog/puppy so you can meet them as well as the home visit part. After that you can decide to adopt. You then sign the adoption contract ensuring that you will care for them. The adoption fee ranges. The adoption fee is $250 for all dogs/puppies. For the puppies that have not been fixed (due to being too young) we charge $250 with the condition that when they are fixed $50 is refunded. This covers all their age-appropriate shots and vetting. We also give you a breakdown of shots and future shots that they need.

Read more: Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie - Small - Adult - Male - Dog - Henry - Newark Dogs & puppies, Pets - Kijiji Newark
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie - Small - Adult - Male - Dog - Henry - Newark Dogs & puppies, Pets - Kijiji Newark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5632hh_27.jpg (13.3 KB, 2 views)
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!