View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
mycutieduncan
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

that's soo cool, since u r so sure that it works great!!
im gonna give a try, however i'm wondering can i still hug him kiss him and sleep in the same bed with him having that on him?

tnx a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Lodal View Post
So far I have been using using a spray bottle filled with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water. I read it somewhere online and so far (knock on wood) I have seen NO fleas (and they are horrible where we live). I was even having problems while on Frontline and I would occasionally see a flea even in November-December.... but I haven't seen any in the past couple of months. The ACV is also great for their coats (I have seen a difference) so I would give this a shot. I just spray their hair until its lightly damp (not soaking wet) and I let it air dry (you may blowdry, don't know... I never have). I do this for our black lab as well and it (believe it or not) has worked great on his coat AND it cuts down on his smell (he doesn't have to get bathed near as often anymore)! I have not tried the ACV/water mixture yet in the prime flea season but so far, it has worked so I hope that it works this spring/summer. I will definitely let everyone know how effective it is when it starts getting warmer.

Hope you are able to get rid of the fleas - I feel you, they are NO fun.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!