View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #46
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK View Post
I'm 61 years old, I've had dogs all my life. Chewing on furniture is natural too, but also considered bad behavior. marking in the house is natural also, still bad behavior. Many things are natural in nature, but considered bad behavior in domesticated animals.

People coming here for advice need to be told that they do not have to just live with it. It can be corrected, and very easily.

If one has to be a certified expert to give advice on here, that would leave out 99.9% of us. Lets see every ones degrees in animal behavior.
I will be 61 this year...and while I don't have a degree in animal behavior (I do have a 4 year degree and partial on my masters) I have over 30 books on animal behavior I have read and I get two publications a month from whole dog journal and tufts vet school.

I have never had any of my rescue's chew on furniture...not an issue..

I think if someone asks then yes you can give your opinion on this but in this thread NO ONE asked...

I also know a breeder that does not have any of her dogs marking in the house and she believes it is a genetic thing...None of her dogs have to wear a belly band...

Last edited by livingdustmops; 02-05-2010 at 03:05 PM.
livingdustmops is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!