View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #13
yorkie mad
♥Tiny Tia my Furbaby♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmxaxrxyxx View Post
to open up these video files that has Yoshi in them....and here I am bawling my eyes out...it truly hasn't been the same without him....just 16 more days and it will be exactly 1 year from the day he went missing! I guess I been trying not to face reality by not looking at his pictures and really didn't know I had these video of him, Mei Ling and Kioko....i probably did but just didn't remember....but here I am at almost 3 in the morning running on 1 hour of sleep for the last 3 days....crying my eyes out....maybe it from the lack of sleep or maybe because my heart is really feeling uneasy....i dunno....i think i am just rambling now....please don't forgive me for my late night blabble!

I Have been on here a year now and your story was the first to make me cry. I ran to my computer every day searching your thread in the hope you had been reunited with your yoshi. Im so sorry this hasn't been the case and I don't want you to think you have been forgotten, heaven knows this forum has saved me more than once. We are real people at the end of this computer and we do care. love and hugs julie and Tia xx
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!