View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #12
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdustmops View Post
I would NEVER put $$$ into a BYB or puppymill but in this case someone has already done it...but I don't know who would buy a dog for someone else and are already selling the dog. NO ONE should ever buy a dog for someone else..it should always be an informed choice.

I will also say, I don't care how nice people are selling dogs...they are all nice until you get the $$$. May I ask how much this person wants for the dog?
Is there any health warranty?

I just reread the thread and I don't understand the current owners are taking good care of the puppies... "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PUPPIES?"

Is this the website? YORKIE VALLEY PUPPYS - Home
I get a strange feeling from the website. They talk about the accepted payment methods about 3 times, that they prefer not to take credit cards bc the fees are too high, prefer walmart money gram, etc. They also encourage you to get the puppy at 7-8 weeks bc after that QUOTE: "But We Don't Like To Keep Them Much Older Because They Tend To Bond With Us. By 8 Weeks They Need To Be With Their New Family To Bond With Them." and they can neuter a boy at 7 weeks. That is way too early, what if he has retained baby teeth? Most people would not put him under again to take out the baby teeth.

they also sell mixes and do not allow home visits bc the USDA already inspects them.

And that website is soooo hard to read. Use that return key and make paragraphs your friend!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!