View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #5
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
Ann, that post you linked is exactly what made me think of filters! But when I went looking for that thread it was in I couldn't find it. I think this is the lens that comes with the package I'm ordering Amazon.com: Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Zoom Nikkor Lens (Worldwide), in Black: Electronics. I would prefer the VR but I'm just not ready to spend the extra $$$, especially for my occasional needs.

I'm confused because it says this lens is frequently bought with a 52mm filter, but further down it says this lens accepts 62mm filters. Huh? So do I need the 52mm or the 62mm?

I just marked the 67mm you linked to order for the kit lens. I'm going back now to look at an extra battery - great idea on that!! That should pretty much do it then? I hope so - the $$$ added up fast on this purchase.
Never mind...I just looked at Amazon again and saw a package that I had missed seeing the last 100 times I've been there. It comes with the VR lens and a tripod and an extra battery for only $300 more than I was going to be paying for the other package.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!