View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #9
PartPixie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Update - I have called the vets officer AGAIN and left a message with the service. If they dont call me back, I looked up another vet in the area and am calling them in 30 minutes if they haven't called me back....

I'll try to answer all the questions, here goes;

1)Yes, I did get an antibiotic as well as Mitaclear for her ears.

2)The Breeder was feeding Duchess Diamond Naturals, but I couldnt find it at Petsmart, Petco, or Walmart here... hence the need to switch

3)Dutchess has a bully treat and a Puppy Kong but she hasn't used either one. She seems to prefer Ellie the Elephant (a pink plush squeeky elephant). I do not believe in feeding pets people food. So the only thing she as eaten is the RC, water and about 2 tbls of skim milk (which was yesterday- it was just the one time)

4)I have the nutrical and did put some on her gums as suggested. I also used the dropper to put some water in her mouth since she wont drink from her bowel. I'm not sure how much got in her, but at this point a little is better than nothing, don't you think?

I will keep you updated... (I still can't believe the receptionist blew me off! Boy I'd like to give her a piece of my mind!!!)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!