View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #350
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
OMG Tammy! I have just found this thread and finished reading all of your posts. What an ordeal! Congrats on your success! It looks like all four of your little furbutts are going to be alright. I am so very happy for you. I can imagine how tired you are too. It probably doesn't seem like it but it will soon be over. Thanks for the photos too. You know, Skeeter was such a moose and pig that he would always sleep on his back - it was more comfortable for him. That came to mind when I saw your little ones on their backs with their full tummies. They sure do seem to be getting enough to eat and thrive.

On another note I am mightily impressed with our fellow board members. What great support and advice! This is such a great site and and has so many caring members. What would we do without each other!
Hugs
L
I agree with you about the members and how wonderful they were to jump on here and give me advice and all of the support that I sooooo needed with the stress that I had going on.

To everyone~ Livi's milk is back!! I am sooooooooooooo relieved that I can actually relax and just enjoy these babies now instead of worrying about each and every feeding. Of course, I will still worry but hopefully that gets better and I can rest now.
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!