View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:37 AM   #13
cdawnfine
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
glad you brought up dental as this can be tied to dental - were there any extractions? did they give you antibiotics after dental? We go to bc dentist and they usually give an antibiotic shot at time of procedure - sounds like this may be after math of dental and bacteria in system. As long as no crystals in urine I would not stress too much it will heal up fast. Ask vet about a cranberry supplement as well as there are some for dogs but i think the clavamox will cure it right up - darn about wee wee pads - maybe when he goes out side put some of his urine on wee wee pad by patting it down on it and see if that entices him to use it
He was giving a shot at the dental and sent home with clyndamicine because that is better for the teeth and bone rather than the clavamox there were no extractions. The Dr. said the while the clyndamicin is better for after a dental it is not good for a UTI that is why they switched us over to the clavamox, the other day. And there are no crystals in the urine, just the elevated white blood cells. Thank you so much for helping me out here.
cdawnfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!