View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:33 AM   #12
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawnfine View Post
He is not wee wee pad trained. I even went out and bought some they are down but he ignores them. I switched from tap to the Britta Filter I have to give him his water last night. He has always drank enough I leave a full bowl
out for him so he has access all the time. I spoke to one of the Dr.'s yesterday the one who examined him was not in. What they said was his there are white blood cells in his urine, and that he is only 1 grade above normal. He was not sure if this was a True UTI or and Irritated Blatter, they are thinking maybe it is stress related due to the dental the other day. He wants to speak with the Dr. that examined him to see what how his bladder felt upon examination. One thing I love about my Vet is they are very very attentive and explain everything in lamens terms.
glad you brought up dental as this can be tied to dental - were there any extractions? did they give you antibiotics after dental? We go to bc dentist and they usually give an antibiotic shot at time of procedure - sounds like this may be after math of dental and bacteria in system. As long as no crystals in urine I would not stress too much it will heal up fast. Ask vet about a cranberry supplement as well as there are some for dogs but i think the clavamox will cure it right up - darn about wee wee pads - maybe when he goes out side put some of his urine on wee wee pad by patting it down on it and see if that entices him to use it
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!