View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default This tiny little guy needs a home, Florida

I look through craigslist at least 2-4 times a day looking for Cookie.
Well I saw this tiny Chihuahua who is being put up for adoption. He was rescued with his litter and was bottle fed since he was 2 weeks old.
He is adorable. Anyway please take a look. He is in Miami. This is not my dog, I just thought that someone here might want to give him a loving forever home

PUPPY FOR ADOPTION~~MY LAST RESCUE

This is what the ad says:

I have a male Chihuahua that just turned 12 weeks old. He has all his puppy vaccines and dewormings. so that saves the new owner several trips to the vet. He is a rescue and has been bottle fed since 2nd week of life. Very sweet baby, raised around children, other dogs and cats. He is not a teacup but he is the runt. estimated adult weight 4-6 lbs Adoption fee $300 to help cover medical expenses . Email or text 305-766-3672 anytime to come see this baby.

PICTURE; THIS IS GREMLIN.

I DID NOT BREED HIM. HE IS ONE OF 9 PUPPIES I RESCUED. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

THANKS TO YOUR FLAGGING I CAN ASSURE YOU I WILL NOT RESCUE AGAIN. I WILL ALLOW THE PUPPY OR PUPPIES BEING ABANDONED TO BE PUT TO SLEEP AND I WILL TURN MY BACK. I HAVE A DEBT OF $1300 DUE TO THIS AND I HONESTLY CANNOT CONTINUE WITH THIS STRESS. THANKS SO MUCH!

ALL I ASK YOU IS TO ALLOW ME TO PLACE THIS LAST PUPPY. THATS ALL. IM DONE
Attached Thumbnails
This tiny little guy needs a home, Florida-rescuechi.jpg  
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!