View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default Prayers needed for sil diane

My Sister In Law Diane has been going through a second round of Chemo and Radiation, she only had three more weeks to go of this round of treatment but her condition has worsened drastically and was admitted to hospital today, they now have her on oxygen and she is having trouble with her heart and fluid in the lungs, she has been having to go for iv fluids daily, they were going to put a feeding tube in her because she isn't able to eat, so I don't know what they will do now about doing that.
I have encouraged her all along and feel badly that I have in a way beings that she is now like this, however, I have reinforced to her that the power of prayer is so important and God is perfoming miracles constantly. I have seen many a miracle through prayer, so am asking for special prayer for her from our friends here.
I thank God each and every day for the miracle of my Jack being with me today, I know it was through all our Yorkie Families prayers that God enabled my Jack and I to have more time together, and that God has given me the strength daily to take care of him and everything else there is to do. Thanks for continued prayers for us too.

Thank you for praying for Diane and also my Brother Carl, asking God to give him the strength he is so needing, he along with God's help has been taking care of her daily and driving the 130 mile round trip daily for the treatments she has needed.

I keep all our Yorkie Families here in prayer for whatever your needs are. God knows all of our needs each and everyone, no one ever is a stranger to HIM. HE is right with us and for everyone, ready whenever we call upon HIM.

Love and Hugs, Patti and Jack and girls.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!