View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Question Do you prefer when they are dependent or independent?

I always hear ppl say that the female Yorkies are more independent than the males. I have had 4 females so far and in my case I don't see this to be true. Sophie was the most dependent on me. Now I would say Maggie is dependent on me as well. She does not like to be away from me, always wants to be where I am, and to be held. London I would say is the most independent but she is still very dependent. She loves to be held, demands it actually. Loves being in my lap prob. 24/7 lol And little Livie is a mix of both. She likes to cuddle and be held but also goes exploring on her own a lot. Teddy, my male is the most independent out of all of them. He likes giving kisses, being pet but does not like it very long. He likes to hold his own lol He is most dependent when I go somewhere w/o him. He hates that! I actually prefer when they are more dependent on me. I like it, it makes me feel needed So is your dog more dependent or independent and how do you like it?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!