View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
Lily5
♥ Lovin' My 2 Girls ♥
Donating Member

Default Mia ate a little BodiHeat packet!

Me and my bf just got home from a 8hr day at work, and both are girls are always right at the door as usual to greet us well they were tonight acting as normal as ever after our minutes of kisses we go around the house for a poop check and we go upstairs and Mia my (3.8lb) yorkie got into my bf's bathroom and somehow took one of the Bodiheat packets off his teeshirt it has been on the floor he said for 2days, we find the packet on the floor with holes in it with whatever was inside the packet all over the carpet and vomit in a couple different spots We immediately called our vet which to much of my suprise wasnt able to help to much they said to call posion control which we did the lady my bf talked to took all of Mia's info (size,age breed etc..) anyway.. I have on hand in my med cabinet acid reducer for her stomache because she had issues before with upset tummy.. well the lady said to give her that to line her stomache and just keep an eye on her for the rest of the night she also said she wouldn't be suprised if she did vomit again but there is NOT any posion or anything toxic in the Bodiheat packet the worst it can do is give you a sore stomache and dehydration.. My stomache is still in knots I feel so bad for her -I had been looking forward to coming home to her all day and then came home to a sick baby girl.. and now I wont sleep all night because i'm so worried about her and I don't want to fall alseep incase she did get sick - (i tend to fall asleep and am not easy to wake up)
..... any suggestions or anything I need to look for throughout the night and morning??? oh and she is playing, running, barking, drinking water everything she normally would be doing like nothing is wrong! I'm just a worried mom right now!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!