View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 08:42 AM   #1
va-momof4
Yorkie Talker

Confused Our new yorkie poo

I will be getting my yorkie poo girl a couple of days after x-mas. I am so excited and can hardly wait. After much consideration we dacided to go with a yorkie poo. I prefer to look of the mix and we wanted to cut back on the allergie issue for my husband. My yorkie poo comes from an AKC Reg. Tea Cup poodle (mom is all white) and a AKC Reg. Tea Cup Yorkshire Terrier. Both parents are beautiful.

This might sound a little weird to some of you because it seems that everyone who posts here is so knowledgeable and here a I'm about to ask really silly questions.

This will be a family pet, she is not being purchased for breeding purposes! But, I would like to know if yorkie poo's can be bred with a full breed Tea Cup Poodle or Tea Cup Yorkie and still maintain the integrity of the Yorkie Poo? Does the new litter then become less desireable? Than a litter that is made up of full breed yorkie and poodle? I have a couple of close friends who have mentioned to me their interest. But, I would like to make an informed decision before I decide if I want to spay her or not. Thanks
va-momof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!