View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
JJinjersey
YT Addict

Default My Baby Bryan turns 2 today!!!

Hello Everyone,

Today my baby Bryan turned 2 yrs old, where did the time go....I remember picking up from the airport in Philadelphia and being panicked because his flight was delayed...when i took him out of the crate he was soooo small and wiggley and actually jumped out of my hands and fell on the floor in the airport and everyone turned at looked at me in horror I remember taking him out side to go potty on his new leash that i had brought a week before his arrival because i was soo excited....buying wee wee paid and nutri cal because they told me that he may not eat at first( the boy never lost his appetite). I remember him crying for 3 nights straight and me wondering if i done the right thing by buying this pup....i took him to petsmart everyday and would try to take him for walks and he would just lay down on the sidewalk and not budge....and let's not forget potty training but we got thru the furniture chewing the nipping at my hands and now he's a big boy that doesn't sleep with Mommy anymore and will wake my up when he has to go potty during the night.....I'm sooo happy that i became a yorkie owner and love my baby soo much and cannot imagine life without him....Please help me in wishing my boy a Happy 2nd Birthday....I love you Bry!
Mommy!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!