View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:53 AM   #1
BaileyGates
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Back after a year :D

Hello everyone i dunno if anyone will remember me eek!!

For anyone who does know me, me and Bailey are doing GREAT hehe!! His fits have stopped with the help of medication and we are very happy. My BF moved in with us and he loves Bailey. We got a new addition to the family too my bf loves cats so we went and got a kitten Its a lovely little kitten and her and bailey are inlove the cat just follows Bailey around trying to sleep on him and cuddle up to him or play with his tail lol its very cute, i love them both so much

Sad sad sad news is that Leah passed away on tuesday morning. Leah is the golden lab me and my ex got together, but when we split up i took Bailey and carl kept Leah. She was a lovely dog i am very upset. On monday night i got a call off carl telling me leah was ill and her kidneys where failing. I rushed up there to see her and i burst out crying when i seen her she was so thin with a swollwen tummy(i had just seen her 2weeks before and she looked fine, as we often go on walks together with the dogs as they are ''brother and sister''). I gave her loads of kisses and cuddles telling her mummy loved her lots and thanked her for being such a lovely dog and giving me and carl so much happyness . I got a txt a few hours later telling me she had passed away. All i did on tuesday was sob sob sob i went to see her before the vet came to take her away, she looked so peacefull i cant believe she is gone. It hurts so much and i think Bailey knows too because he has not been himself the last week. very very sad time

I hope your all doing well you and your little furbutts hehe!! Love to all tc xxx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!