View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 06:47 AM   #5
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene68 View Post
Hmmmm, Looking further at this website I don't think it is a puppy mill..maybe a byb? I don't know, they call parti yorkies splitter yorkies, first time I heard them referred to as that.
Whatever you want to call it she is a greeder ...just making $$$ of of dogs. I am sure these dogs are not kept in her house and would like to know where they are kept. Usually puppymill dogs never leave their cages and it would appear hers at least come inside for their litters...based on pictures.

In regards to the splitters, Biewer breeders call the first matings (litter) between a Yorkie and a Biewer, splitters. The techinical name is F1's is you want to read up about this in genetic articles. In the Parti world they call them carriers.

We do know one of the 1st big puppymills for the Biewers came out of Canada but there has been nothing anyone could do. ONe of the biggest breeders of Biewers also comes out of Canada and there have been many issues with her puppies....as we always say, buyer beware on the Biewers. There is a Biewer club in Canada and they might be more helpful to you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!