View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:05 PM   #13
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Right where I live, no one complains about little dogs going into places. I've taken Hot Rod into just about everywhere. I totally understand about food places but one day I was at Target and there was a very rude guard who started yelling at me from a distance that I had to leave. I didn't and do not mind being asked to leave but he did not have to yell at me. I was in the dollar section in the front of the store and asked if I could at least pay for what I had and he wasn't even listening to me. I was so mad and just wanted to leave my cart with the stuff in there but there was one item that I really, really needed and that was why I went there in the first place. Then when he finally allowed me to pay for it, I went to the very first register and the casher was very rude and I explained to her that I was leaving as soon as I paid for my stuff and that the guards (who were following me) had already told me I had to leave.

I've been in Kohls for like 2 hours holding Hot Rod in my arms without any problems, Tuesday morning (they all love him at the 2 that I've gone to-one lady at one of them even gets me something to put Hot Rod on in the cart!, walgrens, and kmart, and walmart.

Oh, I've taken him into lowes (home improvement centers, in the nursery section mostly) and one time the cashier (very nicely) told me that he wasn't supposed to be in their. She didn't mind but didn't want me to get in trouble having him in there. I've taken him into home depot also and was told I wasn't supposed to have him in there-again was told very nicely.

Last edited by Mom to Hot Rod; 01-31-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!