View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
QuickSilver
Thor's Human
Donating Member

Smile Cute stuff your yorkie does

I finally figured something out about Thor the other day: he loves plush toys with floppy limbs that really fly around when he shakes his head from side to side. It's pretty hilarious watching him turn into the Great White Hunter.

That got me thinking about other cute stuff he does. For instance, whenever we are play fighting over a toy, he invariably drops the toy and tries to roll over it on his back. After a year of watching him do this, I think I figured out what he is going for: IF the toy is small enough, and IF it's kind of wedged into a corner on the couch, he can cover it with his body, and guard it really well. 99.9% of the time though, he's not much bigger than the toy, and he gets stuck trying to roll himself on top of it. So basically, the toy is lying next to him, ripe for the taking, and he's waving his legs in the air, trying to figure out what's wrong. It's the worst toy-guarding technique I've ever seen, but he never gives up on it.

He's also a very enthusiastic practitioner of the "army crawl". Someone at the door? Getting a treat? Playing a game? They're all better after a nice six foot crawl on your belly. Take it from Thor.

Finally, I know Thor is not the only dog who does this, but when he eats, he always takes one kibble at a time and runs all the way down to the other end of my apartment to eat it. He also enjoys standing on his potty pad while eating - apparently, it can double as a dinner mat.

Your turn.
QuickSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!