View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #6
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debelm2 View Post
I often wondered what people mean when they say "I take my pup everywhere". I mean if they are in a carrier can you go into regular stores and public places? I'd love to do that but not if I am going to get "scolded" or something.
I guess they mean they have a carrier that looks like a purse, and their pup is very quiet. That would never work for us now, Uni is a spaz.

I have a customer who works at Ralphs market and she said one time a lady came in with a dog and someone told her that dogs were not allowed and she said "oh he's my seeing eye dog". Obviously it wasn't, it was a tiny dog, but what my friend said is even though the policy is no dogs other than service animals, the store cannot demand to see proof. that's what she told me anyway, don't know if it's the truth. But I wouldn't lie and say Uni was a service animal. i wouldn't get away with it anyway, the way she behaves in public no one would believe me for a second!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!