View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
4doggiemama
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Bob and Pat......welcome to YorkieTalk......a site with lots of information to help us all become better Yorkie (pet) owners. So glad Trevor is doing better. You mentioned that Trevor is a rescue. I have one rescue who has struggle eating out of a dish since I got her about 11 yrs. ago. Finally, about two months ago I removed her collar with its tags and now she willing eats out of her bowl. Hate it that I wasted so much of her precious life by not realizing what the problem was. If I'm having trouble getting one of mine to eat, I add mashed green beans and a little of the bean juice or some sodium and fat-free broth. If it's tummy upset problems I give some chopped cooked chicken and white rice for a couple days.

Trevor is a darling little Yorkie. Sooo cute! Looks great with his trim. Love the photo where Trevor and pat are sleeping. So sweet. Might I suggest, though, that you consider using a harness instead of hooking the leash to his collar? There's a possibility of damaging the trachea if he pulls too hard on his leash when you use a collar. ~Joanne~
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!