View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:50 AM   #8
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatumsMom View Post
These look like human medicine.... correct?? You say you used, during a diarrhea incident, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening? What dosage was the probiotic? What I mean by that is, how many mg's (or whatever) were you giving each time? I ask because in case I can't find that exact one you mention at the health food store, I want to know which size I should be looking for. Did that make sense? I don't know much about probiotics (except having used it when the vet has prescribed it for our other dog before) so what exactly does "dds plus non dairy" mean? I know the non-dairy part but dds? I just want to know what I should be looking for at the store.
my girl is 7lbs and you get this at vitamin shoppe do you have one by you ? most health food stores carry this and so does whole foods in fridge section. You can have shipped to you as well but i keep in fridge

it is acidopholous, biffidus and fos and non-dairy means no protein in it as well so it is hypoallergenic as well as my dog has allergies. It is not medicine it is probiotics like yogurt but no dairy. We use human stuff for dogs alot.

I double up when on antibiotics and when diarrhea occurs - how much does your dog weigh? These are the only probiotics i use or have ever used and it was recommended to me by a nutritionist for humans and dogs and alot of my friends use it daily with their dogs and i have been using it for over 3 years now no issues
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!