View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
LeahDee
Yorkie Yakker

Default Do I Have a Sick Puppy?

Maddie has thrown up twice tonight and had [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]diarrhea[/COLOR][/COLOR] a couple of times too. Her poops were normal this morning...it was just later this evening when she had the [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]symptoms[/COLOR][/COLOR]. She acted like it hurt when she had the diarrhea too. The first time was semi-solid then really runny...just in one area. I heard her yelp a little later and she had diarrhea in the kitchen and in our bedroom (which is close to the kitchen). I don't know of anything weird that she has eaten today. I did give her a new treat that she had never tried before...could this be what is wrong with her? Also, a bad diarrhea/vomit virus is going around here (human). Can she get that? I haven't been around it that I know of, although I did go visit a family member that was in the [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]hospital[/COLOR][/COLOR] for an unrelated illness. Is there anything that I should be doing for her? This is the first time that she has ever had diarrhea/vomit (well, she did throw up during a car ride, but I'm assuming that was from being carsick). She is 14 weeks old.

Thanks for any help. I am going to make sure she drinks [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]water[/COLOR][/COLOR]. She also doesn't act funny or like she feels sick and she isn't laying around or anything. She has been playing...she did take a nap, but that isn't unusual.
LeahDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!