Thread: Sick Puppy?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
LeahDee
Yorkie Yakker

Default Sick Puppy?

Maddie has thrown up twice tonight and had diarrhea a couple of times too. Her poops were normal this morning...it was just later this evening when she had the symptoms. She acted like it hurt when she had the diarrhea too. The first time was semi-solid then really runny...just in one area. I heard her yelp a little later and she had diarrhea in the kitchen and in our bedroom (which is close to the kitchen). I don't know of anything weird that she has eaten today. I did give her a new treat that she had never tried before...could this be what is wrong with her? Also, a bad diarrhea/vomit virus is going around here (human). Can she get that? I haven't been around it that I know of, although I did go visit a family member that was in the hospital for an unrelated illness. Is there anything that I should be doing for her? This is the first time that she has ever had diarrhea/vomit (well, she did throw up during a car ride, but I'm assuming that was from being carsick). She is 14 weeks old.

Thanks for any help. I am going to make sure she drinks water. She also doesn't act funny or like she feels sick and she isn't laying around or anything. She has been playing...she did take a nap, but that isn't unusual.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!