View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 02:40 AM   #12
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissey
bettyanne: So Toto has long hair all over? His face is adorable! I brush Neesa about 20 minutes each day. When she was a baby, she hated it, but now she loves it. Little attention whore! (I don't mean that in a bad way at all!) Always loves to be brushed so she can be pretty. Kinda like her Mommy. :P
Thank you! She has the "Baby Doll" face and has so many different expressions ... she gets away with murder!! Yep! Her hair right now is, I believe, considered a medium length but she won't be 9 mos. old until 4/18. I can't find a good groomer in this area and I was not at all pleased with the one I tried over in Lake Charles. She trimmed the hair down inside her ears instead of plucking them and our vet is a real stickler for keeping down those ear infections. Fortunately, the following week we were home for Toto's spaying and teeth removal so she was able to correct that mess while she was asleep. It's painful sometimes but necessary for good ear health. She showed my husband and I how to do it ... but ... we are "big sissies" and just can't bear to inflict pain on her!! We prefer to leave things like that to the experts!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!