View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
veggienut
YT 500 Club Member

Question

Has any of your all's dog or other pets gained weight from neutering or spaying~? I have heard this. Maxwell is like 7.8 lbs last ime I weighed him at Feeder's. He can't fit into his winter coat. All he can fit into is a sweater a neighbor got for him at Xmas with his name etched on it. It's adorable

Thinking about neutering maybe good. That is, if I want to put him in daycare they would take him and not put him all by his lonely self. That would be nice to have a day to myself while he's in daycare maybe. Last night he sniped at Fred (Gorden Setter mix of my neighbors) while I was talking to them about these issues about him. Maxwell doesn't snip often. He has at me and once he about took my hand off....or I felt like it. When we walk in the park, I have lost count over his peeing...30 times Maxwell is my only child and I have thought about another dog. The Vet did tell me I would have to get him neutered if I did. Why make him go thru sedation twice, she said.

I plan to call them after hours when they aren't so busy and talk to them about my concerns and questions.
veggienut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!