View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 08:30 PM   #1
yorkiemom1970
No Longer a Member

Rose "Muffin" This is very sad guys..prayers needed

My best friend, Heather who is a yorkie and yorkie/poo breeder had a little precious girl weighing a little over 3 lbs. that she bred and refused to sale due to her size. She wanted to make sure she never ended up in the wrong hands due to her size. Heather and her husband Steve along with myself adored "Muffin". She was an extrordianary little yorkie. She passed away today for no known reason. She was let out (into a large fenced in area well supervised, where she went each day to do her potty.) My friend found her dead today after being out for a short period of time. No explanation to her death. I have known Heather since we were 12 yrs. old. (we are both about to turn the big 35 next month) Heather is a wonderful breeder and caring person who goes above and beyond to take care of her babies. Muffin was such a special little baby, she attended the North Carolina's prettiest pet pageant with me and my babies Prince and Bridgit and little Muffin won in 2 catergories. She won grand supreme in the photo contest and also runner up in over all puppy. I am just in shock here and I dont know what to do for my friend to ease her pain. I am basically asking all of you to keep her in your prayers. You can see more pics of Muffin at www.lakelandkennel.com or www.petdecals.com
attached are some pics of me and heather with muffin and some of my babies at the pageant we all attended together this summer. it's so nice to have wonderful friends who love you and your yorkie babies just as much as you do yourself... i am in tears for my dear friend. thanks
Attached Thumbnails
"Muffin" This is very sad guys..prayers needed-ncppp2ndrunnerupweb.jpg   "Muffin" This is very sad guys..prayers needed-ncppphandrweb.jpg   "Muffin" This is very sad guys..prayers needed-ncpppmuffprinceweb.jpg   "Muffin" This is very sad guys..prayers needed-ncpppmuffweb.jpg  
yorkiemom1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!