View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #31
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
Oh I know, it was love at first sight... I am lost in love....I can see I won't be getting anything done in the near future!

Oh my!

I don't know what to say. I found her listed at the breeder's website, with 3 others available for adoption for various reasons, mostly no longer suitable for their breeding program, I'm guessing. On their site they have pages on the history of Biewers and the Standard, and are members of the BTCA as is Ms Biewer, whom they are in contact with on a regular basis concerning the history and development of the breed, here in the USA. They are members of the BTRA, which is the only Biewer Registry that requires DNA testing to insure Biewer parentage. They list their names and phone numbers and promptly answer their emails. They show nationally and internationally, and state their goal is to adhere to the Biewer standard to gain acceptance to the AKC, and the betterment of the breed.
BTCA is not the only club or registry that requires DNA testing. And you would find that the other clubs' sites contain information and history along with their members' names and contact information.

Btw, the top male and female biewer in the country for showing last year...belonged to members of the two other biewer clubs.

It's great she's finding homes for her retired dogs...the method leaves a lot to be desired.

Wishing you the best...
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!