Thread: Hurt again
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Hurt again

Ok Callie is limping again and it appears to be the same injury as before which the vet said was a soft tissue injury and her exercise needed to be limited and it would heel and it did and everything was going great I still wasn't letting her jump off my bed but sometimes she would jump off the couch even with the stairs there. Well today she was acting weird and scared like so I went over to pick her up and she screamed in pain so i softly pushed on different parts of her leg determining it was not her leg but seemed to be the shoulder the problem is she had not been on any furniture to jump off of for maybe an hour or so and it didnt seem like she was hurting after the jump. We called the vet who said to give her the pain meds we have left and see how its doing tomorrow morning. Then about two hours later she had what appeared to be the low blood sugar thing. Could these things some how be related in anyway? And is there any way something could be wrong in her shoulder that wouldnt show up in a regular xray but wasn't caused from jumping like that could just all of a sudden cause her pain? I cant stand to see my baby hurting I would rather take her pain so please any advise or prayers you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this seems jumbled I'm just a mess right now.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!