Thread: Yorkie Antics
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:50 PM   #11
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Lodal View Post
You are going to have to start spelling everything out now.

Oh my goodness, Robin! She has learned to spell r-u-n and is on her way to spelling c-a-r-r-o-t.

I started this game of letting her chase the laser light with the question, "Do you want to run?" because she zooms after it. She even answers me when I ask...her bark for "Yes, let's do it!" (Honestly, she never does that particular bark any other time.) Then it got to where if I used the word run in ANY context, she would bark until I let her chase the light. (I literally mean I could ask Frank if he'd run to the store and get something...Have you ever realized how many ways the word run is used? LOL) Anyway, we had to start spelling the word whenever we needed to use it in a sentence and Miss Priss learned what it spells! So, even if I ask Frank if so and so is going to r-u-n for office, Taffy starts barking until I let her chase the laser light. It is sooooo funny.

LOL 'Course it's probably only in the South that you ask someone to "run" to the store. Now I have to ask Frank to "do the opposite of walk to the store." LOL
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!