View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #11
dunnyyorkie
Yorkie Yakker

I really appreciate your help Dwerten. I have to agree that all pet owner do know to go to the vet (or at least one should hope!) =)
My poor pup has had many hurdles for him already and I appreciate and welcome all opinions of medical and of course non medical issues. Not even a Vet knows everything - as I have come to find out the hard way. I have actually found the best place for information can be from other dog owners. I have grew up around poodles for most my life and owning a Yorkshire Terrier is something I am still learning about. I had his brother pass away this month and I worry very much about him. This is a Yorkie Forum... right? This is a sick/injured emergencies talk? Questions are allowed and different answers as well.
I think the part about "online strangers playing vet" was a bit out of line, but you both gave me good information so I thank you for that. I am going to monitor his urine for the next 24 hours and see what happens, if not I am going to call my Vet tomorrow.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!