View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #10
dwerten
BANNED!

I think it is great that you are trying to educate yourself and seeking information out when you notice something different in your dog it is important for pet owners to be involved in the care of their pet and to learn things as well and why we have this section here to help each other as some pet owners have learned from experiencing things and can help pass that on to others and why we have this section which is so valuable here.

I think it is common sense to all here to seek a vets advice as well and why we all have vets. If you don't have a vet and have a dog that seems pretty ridiculous to me. I think it is insulting to people to just say over and over go to the vet as if pet owners do not know this already and why some people leave yt when being told that when seeking out other pet owners help with their dog here. We all know to consult a vet we are not stupid. But we come here to learn from other dog owners experiences and recommendations.

If the urine odor was a sudden change and is that noticeable, I really think you should ask your vet about it. It may be as simple as a change in his diet. But don't let online strangers try to play doctor and diagnose a pup they've never seen and whose medical histories they know nothing about. Only you and your vet really know your pup, and this is the best way for your pup to get the proper diagnosis and care he needs for any condition that may develop.

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 01-29-2010 at 01:10 PM.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!