View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #9
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnyyorkie View Post
Thank you, I actually just noticed the lump is gone? Ive never had a male dog before, my baby is only 3 months old. I feed him wellness puppy dry food mixed with science diet small bites for puppies (he was on it before the wellness). I also give him wellness sweet pot. and lamb wet food. Little sticker only likes the lamb!
Did you notice if there was only one lump, or was there one on each side? Was it down pretty low on the penis? Males have glands in addition to their testicles. These glands are what swell and keeped them locked to the female during mating. It's not unusual for puppies and even neutered males to have these enlarge occasionally.

If he's only 3 months old, he probably will need to go pee frequently for a while yet. He's still just a baby.

If the urine odor was a sudden change and is that noticeable, I really think you should ask your vet about it. It may be as simple as a change in his diet. But don't let online strangers try to play doctor and diagnose a pup they've never seen and whose medical histories they know nothing about. Only you and your vet really know your pup, and this is the best way for your pup to get the proper diagnosis and care he needs for any condition that may develop.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!