View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #6
pinkii726
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by vainchick5 View Post
I'M OFFICIALLY.....IN REMISSION!!! NO MORE CANCER!!!!!! For now anyway. Omg I can't tell you how happy I am right now. I went for my scan today and it came back clean!!! This doesn't mean it won't come back, there's actually a high percentage of recurrence but I don't want to think about that. I am so happy I can barely breathe. I keep thinking thinking they will call me to say they made a mistake or I will wake up and it was all a dream!!!! Just wanted to share the good news

I am so happy for you.

My best friends mom (my mom as well, may as well be) has breast cancer for the second time. I have always taken part in taking her to her scans and screenings and I can always feel my heart jumping for joy in hopes they'll say it's clear but the last few times we have had a very silent joyles car ride home. It is so painstaking! I decided this year I would participate in the 3 day walk for a cure. Maybe that will be her answer. Until then, we will just keep praying.

However, for you, I am so happy. I know how you must feel! What kind of cancer did you have? ( I am fairly new here and missed all the stories)

God has another plan for you, so always walk with your eyes open!!

xoxoxo from me and zz to you =)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!