View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
QuickSilver
Thor's Human
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Looking for (two) hands-free leads

I forgot to bring Thor's lead with him one day to the park, and I bought a hand-free leash on a whim. Technically, it was an over-the-shoulder leash meant for a large dog, but I just wrapped it around my hips so it reached down to Thor's height. I LOVED it. It was great for running errands, especially because Thor is scared of plastic/paper bags, which makes it especially hard to manage the leash and groceries at the same time. It also made a huge difference in Thor's Heel. Since he had a lot less flex than a normal lead, he learned to pay much closer attention to where I was headed. Now even when I'm walking him on a normal leash, he's pretty much always on Heel.

Anyway, as luck would have it, I lost the lead... I think I stuck it in a grocery bag and then threw the bag away without realizing it. The store I bought the lead at doesn't have any more and apparently can't special order it. So I need a new one!

This original one I bought was a really nice, soft, black leather lead, probably about six feet, with silver fastenings. It looked like something Coach would sell. I would like to get the same one if possible, and also a sportier one that maybe we could go jogging with. I'd prefer something that has a little more heft than nylon.

I'm generally not good at finding stuff on the web, so... can you help?
QuickSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!