View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 07:52 PM   #8
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulumom View Post
this might sound crazy, but between hawks and owls snatching them up...big dogs attacking them....freak accidents....sudden death with no previous symptoms...and of course, the dreaded liver shunt or any number of other physical ills...i feel like i'm starting to obsess over lulu's health and safety.

the other day she happened to rub her head on the floor while playing around and it sent me on a mad search for information about head pressing.

i analyze her every bm as if i'm some scientist. i dole out her food practically piece by piece to make sure it's not too much or too little. i'm always checking her gums to make sure they're nice and pink. and then today......i went to take her outside (on her leash) but saw a huge friggin' hawk and turned back around.

has anyone else felt like they were spazzing out this way? surely there are plenty beloved yorkies who live long, healthy lives.....right?
lol yep i feel your pain especially after having two with health issues - it is sad i became so paranoid and it makes me sad
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!