View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #7
cinnamonmon
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for the advice. The thing is she is not on fluids anymore and if she had to be put back on them...if could be done just as easily tomorrow if God forbid I had to bring her back in. I will ask them about the blood test...I know they did some bloodwork.
I dont feed raw by the way. I feed a mixture of chicken or turkey, rice, vegies with a vitamin supplement. I do this because of severe allergies. I dont think its the food as i have two other dogs who did not get sick. Just to be certain though I threw this batch of food out .
I could probably find a way to find the money for another night. My fear though is that it will end up costing more than what they quoted.. As I said even though i already paid them so much, they have already incurred more charges without my consent. I doubt i could qualify for the credit...I have bad credit or otherwise I would have the option to use a credit card. Normally I keep a small amount in savings for this type of thing but Xmas wiped me out. I figured I had some time to build it back up. I am so torn. I cant stand the thought of her being there and am afraid she will never eat or drink in this type of setting.
cinnamonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!