View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
lysiane_souris
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
Excellent ideaI was going to buy this item I saw called the "puppy patch" Basically the same idea you have with the artificial grass except yours is cheaper I will try to find those treats. We cannot punish him because we NEVER see him do it only 2 times we heard him going on the carpet next to the bed when we wouldnt pick him up... I am a few steps away from a diaper

If you cannot catch him in the act ever.. thats means he has to much run of the house and needs to be confined more. Start from the biginning like if he was a puppy...You can do it, just start all over like a new puppy lots of praises when he goes on the pad and you have to catch him int he act to let him know righ from wrong.... Good luck with everything.
You can maybe invest in a play pen for dogs... it is way bigger then a crate and you can put the pee pad in there as well as food and toy and only have him have the run of that if your not home.
Good luck with everything again and I know how this feels like because my yorkie is fully trained on pee pads and now I am trying to train her to go outside and WOW it is like training all over again...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!