View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
miababyjeff
Yorkie Talker

Default My Neighbor's Dog Killed My Yorkie

This is my first time to post to Yorkie Talk. I am so devastated and wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if there is anything we can do to get the animal laws changed. Our next door neighbor's huge dog pulled our little Baby Barbie who was only 6 months through their fence on Thursday night and killed her. I called animal control and they came out and said there is nothing they can do and since we can't prove what happened. Our neighbors have been heartless and never offered any apology or sympathy for me and my 2 daughters who were hysterical. The lady in fact yelled at my husband when he asked what we could do to fix this situation or help financially replace her since she cost $1800.00 only 3 months ago. She said my husband needed to learn how to forgive and wasn't a christian. Excuse me, but the last time I checked Christians would have at least came over the next day to check on our family to see how we were coping with what their mutt had done to our baby girl. I want to take them to court, but my husband says I should leave it alone. Does anyone have any insight. I just can't believe this vicious dog who has growled and aggressively barked at my 2 small girls for 2 years and now killed our baby has no repurcussion for this violent act.
miababyjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!