View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 07:24 AM   #76
sferrini
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
If I use benzoil peroxide (Clearasil) as topical when I first see a spot, I always make sure to apply hydrocortisone cream after the spot has dried up in a couple of days.

As I mentioned, I use a benzoil peroxide shampoo that contains moisturizers and also use a good conditioner like Ladyjane does and have had no problems.

I don't overuse it, though. Lady gets a benzoil peroxide shampoo maybe once every 4-6 weeks at most. I use it more to prevent big flare ups that require antibiotics.
I want to thank you ladies for all your help and suggestions. I should get the thyroid results today. I have seen a few of these products at Pet Supplies Plus but am not going to buy anything until I know for SURE what Miracle has.

Right now, she is still on the Wellness Sweet Potato and Venison and I mix this with homemade sweet potato and boiled venison I do myself. The reason for mixing is because I am unsure about the barley. The flaxseed showed up very low on her food allergy blood test, which I know is not a real accurate test but for now I am going with.

I can't get her to take her zyrtec as I put it in her food, she used to eat it but now she has out smarted me and can smell it or something and eats all around it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!