Thread: Green Tripe Raw
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
PrincessDiana
I ♥ Franklin & Maggie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemydeHaviland View Post
Currently feeding Raw - NV to be exact. No particular motivation to switch, I was told of this firm, looked at the site and thought it seemed interesting. Was curious of other opinions / insight
Well I would definitely say that it's a step closer to "real" raw which, if you're comfortable with it, is GREAT for your dog.

Like I said, I have never personally ordered from them, mainly because we didn't have the room to store it all before (there's a 20lb min. order). We do have a deep freezer for the dogs' food now but I haven't gotten around to placing an order. My only concern is that I haven't verified that their products are 100% balanced. Prey-model raw feeders have to balance meat/bone/organ so I'd like to do some more research on how much of what is in each of their blends. From the testimonials it seems like their food can be fed alone so it more than likely is balanced.

You should definitely check it out! I will give you some warning on the green tripe.... it is the smelliest thing I have ever come in contact with. It almost knocks me off my feet every time we feed it... which is probably why we don't feed it that often!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!