View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Default This is a plea for any help possible!

There is a girl who's father just passed away and left a little Shih Tzu named Belle. The girls sister who is up here from FL. took Belle to a groomer in hopes of finding her a new home. However, the brother to the two girls said he's going to put the dog down because she is 11 years old and deaf. (I can't hear very well myself and hope no one puts me down). I'm a bit worked up over this. Anyway the girls are holding tight to Belle, but the one sister is going back to FL. Friday and the other sister can't take Belle because she has two dogs rescued from the shelter that don't like other dogs, and she doesn't know what to do. I've been contacting rescues all day and only one has responded, but she said the dog would have to be delivered to her, and she lives in the bay area which is a 5 1/2 hour drive one way. I'm trying to find anyone else that can help this little soul find a loving home. If you would like her, or know of anyone, maybe an older person, that would love having her, please pm me. The lady is going to email me a picture of Belle tonight, and when she does, I'll post it here. I know there are a lot of folks here that live in CA. and I'm hoping you can help. I just got a 10 year old blind Papillon, but will pick Belle up before I let the brother put her down. She has a lot of good years left and it's insane to throw her away like she has no soul.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!