View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #4
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mismolly View Post
Hi,

I am going to ask this one time to see if it helps me any, otherwise I am just going to do what Jean Dodd advised me over the phone to do for my Yorkie and also for my Lab.

I am having a difficult time finding a vet near me or even one within a 100 miles (or more) who carries or is willing to get a single dose vaccine of Parvo and of Distemper (MLV). I have managed to find the Parvo, but that really does me no good if I can't get the distemper by itself later. I live in San Bernardino County but am often in Los Angeles County near San Dimas, La Verne, Glendora, Covina etc... My husband also works in Riverside County. So I am willing to travel a wide range to obtain them if possible. Problem is, it doesn't seem possible!

I may have to just resort to giving Molly on dose of the DPV at 16 weeks. Thought I would ask if any of you know of a place where I can get the single dose vials of the two mentioned before I go to plan B.

Thanks!
Lisa
i see jean and she is in garden grove can she do the vaccines? Mine are older and i titer with jean. Ask jean to refer you to a vet or check with holistic vets in area as they tend to do individual vaccines. You are a little far from me as i have a vet that does single dose if you want to pm me but it would be a hike as i am about 1 1/2hrs north of Jean dodds but i drive to her for all blood work and titers
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!